Work Package 5 Stakeholder involvement & decision-support system
WP5 aims to support decision-making in planning, commissioning and operation of hydropower plants by means of a participatory process for the development of end-user tailored decision-support. This is done partly on the basis of inputs on physical effects, mitigation options and their evaluation in previous WPs.
- To identify opportunities, barriers and challenges related to policies and financing instruments for the planning and operation of HPP
- To identify stakeholder needs for information, tools and assessment methods to support decision-making
- To identify perceptions and preferences of the wider public vis-à-vis the construction or conversion of HPP
- To support decision-making processes in the planning, commissioning and operation stage of HPPs by developing a web-based interactive Decision Support System
- To support the exploitation and business application of evaluation systems/models and new technologies that will be delivered by the project.
Work Package 5 Deliverables:
|D5.1||Review of policy requirements & financing instruments||WP5||11 - EI||31-Oct-17||Link to Deliverable|
|D5.2||Stakeholder feedback on tools and products of FIThydro||WP5||11 - EI||31-Oct-19|
|D5.3||Public acceptance of alternative hydropower solutions||WP5||11 - EI||31-Oct-19|
|D5.4||Decision support system integrating technical solutions and guidelines from WP2 and 3, cost-|
effectiveness from WP4 and social/political aspects from WP5
|WP5||11 - EI||28-Feb-20|